Topics

Quick Poll of the Vernal Pool Listserv #poll

Matt Burne

Good evening, folks.

With our successful move over to Groups.io (I promise I'll stop crowing about this soon), we're sort of curious to know a little about the membership. We'd love to have you fill out a quick poll that will help us (all) get a better sense of who makes up the group. We've tried to make it anonymous and short. I hope you'll take a moment to fill it out. And yes, I realize that half an hour before 5pm on a Friday going into a holiday week is a rather foolish time to try to engage anyone, so don't be surprised if you see this ask again ;-)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJ1YIBAz2ZJwNN97haLFzohryxU6G8GVr84naoEJsgdqd-OQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

--
Matt Burne, Vice-President
Vernal Pool Association