Venice Moms Group, Los Angeles firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the homepage for the Venice Moms email group:
You will find additional helpful information on our website:
Our group was started in the Fall of 2002 by some moms with infants to create a local community for gatherings as well as information sharing and parenting support.
Here are the general guidelines for this group.
1. You must be a parent living on the Westside of Los Angeles to join
2. You must respect the privacy of the members who are posting
3. Please leave politics, religion, general financial advice out of postings
4. Please honor the other members and their opinions
5. Please have the best intentions in mind when posting
6. Please do not advertise anything that is not pertinent to parenting
Prospective members will be asked the following questions: what is the age of your child/ren; where in the area do you live; how did you learn about Venice Moms; and why do you want to join.
After your answers are reviewed and your membership is approved, you may start participating in our digital community.
Hope this online forum becomes a valuable resource to you and your Westside family!
Venice Moms Moderators
(VENICE sign photo by Shanna Camilleri)
- 1,887 Members
- 39,354 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.