Vivre en France email@example.comVivre en France (To Live in France); a discussion and support group for those who are dreaming of moving to France, those who are in the process of moving, those who have successfully made the transition, and anyone else who loves France.
What is "Vivre en France" all about? We think of it as a friendly pub - or estaminet! - busy with people who are prepared to chat to you, but only if you want them to. But most of them love France and many of them have experience in the things that may concern you; French estate agents, removals, property purchase, health system, children's schooling, taxes, social charges, re-registering your car, renovating your dream cottage, bank accounts, transferring funds, exchange rates, gourmet cuisine, etc. - and they are ready and willing to give you the benefit of that experience - for free. You'll "overhear" conversations between other people about things that interest and concern you, and you'll be able to join in if you wish. But you don't have to talk about France - a group of friendly people talk about anything and everything and we are no different - so don't worry about straying "off-topic"; eventually the conversations will return to the common bond - a love of France and the French.
- 139 Members
- 40,431 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.