Re: Goldwater’s at El Con

mistercopacetic

Hello Xavier,

I've been looking all over for the fabled El Con photos that I told you about, to no avail.  I'm referring to a bunch of 1980's era color interior photos that were on a website about 10 years ago. The site seems to be gone.  Maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about.  Anyway, I did find a couple shots, but I'm having trouble uploading them.  I need to transfer this group to a better platform, probably Groups.io.  I'll do that this month.  Everyone stay tuned.  I appreciate your patience and continued interest.

Cheers,

Carlos

---In vanishingtucson@..., <xavieromack@...> wrote :

Does anyone have any photos of the entrance to it that was inside of the mall?

Join vanishingtucson@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.