VanishingTucson.com email@example.comA place on the web to share memories and anecdotes of Tucson's 20th century past. Most highly valued are posts of personal memories, no matter how insignificant, on virtually any topic. These may be written posts, photos, audio recordings, or home movies. Potentially, everyone has something to share, except those who are lucky enough to be too young. We know that it takes courage to share a part of yourself with strangers, and we appreciate it, even if no one sends a reply. Replies are not necessary, unless you can add to the topic. Feel free to post alerts about threatened properties. Information on historic preservation is welcome. Just posting a link to an article is okay, but it's not really the purpose or spirit of the group. Absolutely no politics or negativity will be tolerated. Thanks to everyone, especially those who made the previous Yahoo group a success for 15 years and 8000 messages.
- 928 Members
- 2,784 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.