Topics

Homemade Magic Shell- With So Many Flavor Possibilities!

Phoenixbird

Homemade Magic Shell- With So Many Flavor Possibilities!

Source: unknown snippet

*Butterscotch Magic Shell- just substitute the chocolate chips with butterscotch chips- I love the beautiful color this produces!

*Cookie Butter Magic Shell- excuse me while I go buy some cookie butter…..seriously, what a creative and tasty wonderful idea!! Just use a cup of cookie butter instead of chocolate chips to make this heavenly variation.

*Orange Creamsicle Magic Shell- one of the best flavors ever, in my humble opinion ;). I’m drooling thinking of pouring this on my next bowl of ice cream! Use white chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet, and add the orange zest from one orange and the seeds from one vanilla bean.

*Raspberry Chocolate Magic Shell- raspberry and chocolate are just a match made in heaven, and putting it on top of ice cream can only be perfection! Freeze-dried raspberry powder can help you achieve this fun variation, or an extract is sure to do the trick as well!

*Peppermint Magic Shell- how beautiful is the color on this? It’s almost too pretty to eat- but not quite ;). And the substitution is so easy- just use Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses! Those might be a little hard to find this time of year, but keep this in mind when the holidays come around! (Unless you have a secret stash of peppermint kisses with which you’ve been looking for the perfect recipe to try…..I may or may not be guilty ;) ).

*Mint Chocolate Magic Shell- if you don’t care about the pink color but want that delicious mint chocolate flavor, simply add a few drops of mint extract to your chocolate and coconut oil concoction.

*Cookies n’ Cream- this one just looks dangerous for my waistline! Use white chocolate chips and throw in some crushed Oreos- can I just eat THIS for dessert? ;) *Chocolate Peanut Butter- use a mixture of semi-sweet chocolate chips with peanut butter chips to get that delectable chocolate peanut butter flavor! My husband would go crazy for this one! (Tip- if you’re wanting that peanut butter flavor but want to save on a few calories, use a little bit of peanut butter powder instead!)

(From Ire Tag (Anna Heller))