Creamy Latte Pops
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Yield: 12 creamsicles
* 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 2 cups milk
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 12 (3 oz.) disposable plastic cups or 12 (3 oz.) ice pop molds
* 12 food-safe wooden craft sticks
1. BRING sweetened condensed milk to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until very thick.
2. ADD milk, cream and coffee crystals slowly to saucepan on low heat, whisking until well blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3. POUR 1/3 cup cooled mixture into each cup or mold. Freeze until partially frozen, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Insert wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
4. To release from ice pop molds, dip quickly into warm water.
(From Daily Recipes (Linda G))