Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Changed how we were limiting email sent to some domains, to use the MX server domain as a key for limiting instead of the receipient's domain. This will affect all messages to GoDaddy hosted domains, orange.fr/wanadoo.fr, earthlink/mindspring/netcom and a couple others. This will hopefully allow us to keep under per-connection limits imposed by these email service providers and avoid getting temporarily blocked for trying to send too much email at one time.
- INTERNAL: Technical debt cleanup of web page templates. An ongoing process.
- CHANGE: Updated the Help Center manuals with updates from Nina.
/downloadarchives was not returning the messages in ascending date order.
- CHANGE: Allow 'list-style-type' styling in user generated content.
- CHANGE: Some formatting tweaks to the Member page, including displaying the member's timezone.
- CHANGE: Changed 'Unsubscribe' button in the Subscription page to 'Leave Group' to be more clear.
- SYSADMIN: Switched primary database machines because of continuing (minor) corruption issues.
- CHANGE: When viewing a member's information on mobile, changed the nav buttons at the top to a dropdown instead. Also fixed several navigation bugs when viewing past members.
Take care everyone.