Changes to the site this week:
- API: Most endpoints now support the
- API: Endpoints
/resendconfirmationemail now require a POST request along with
- API: Added additional documentation around
- API: Added
token parameter to
/login endpoint to allow generation/login using HTTP Auth instead of a cookie.
- CHANGE: When creating a group, if the user has a timezone set, we use that for the default timezone of the group.
- BUGFIX: In some cases where a moderator claimed a pending message and then left a group, an erroneous claiming badge would be displayed on their previously claimed pending messages.
- API: Added
bouncing option for
type parameter of
- BUGFIX: When your default message sort is newest first, and you click on the oldest month on the group home page, previously it would not go to the first message in the archives as expected
- INTERNAL: Updated the Let's Encrypt Cert renewal process.
- BUGFIX: The Github add integration flow did not work with enterprise groups. Also, the Github API is being updated and we needed to upgrade the library we use to access it.
- CHANGE: Changed more instances of
thread in the UI to
- INTERNAL: Optimize forcedigests process.
- BUGFIX: In generated ICS files, we were HTML encoding the Organizer field when we should not have. This was causing parsing errors with some calendars.
Have a good weekend everyone.