Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: When viewing a database table in map view, changed the formatting of the rows to match the non-map view and added in the ability to collapse columns.
- CHANGE: When viewing a database table with an address, the [Map] link now opens up in the new page.
- NEW: New /getpastmembers API endpoint and lots of little API documentation fixes.
- CHANGE: Changed the expiry of login links from 2 hours to 24 hours.
- NEW: Barracuda Networks firewalls are sometimes blocking messages from us, for reasons I don't yet understand. The bounce message was being interpreted as a hard bounce, but the blocks are not consistent, so I've changed the bounce parsing for these messages to treat them as soft bounces instead.
- CHANGE: For emails originating from the website, we replaced the X-Originating-IP header with two new headers, X-Originating-Location and X-Originating-Platform
- NEW: When specifying a yahoo group to transfer, you can now specify a list of people to exclude from the transfer process.
- INTERNAL: More work on automating adding and monitoring new machines.
- NEW: Upcoming event summary email for premium groups.
- NEW: In pending subscription notifications, include the pending subscriber's platform, browser, location and IP address.
Have a good weekend everyone.