Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: Previously, members couldn't vote in polls in announcement groups. Now the announcement setting has no effect on whether someone can vote in a poll.
- CHANGE: Changed wording/color of the button to expand/collapse quoted message parts.
- CHANGE: Groups can now have multiple active welcome messages.
- INTERNAL: Added the ability to re-write the From lines of emails from specific domains, as we already do with DMARC, to hopefully fix a delivery issue with samsung.com
- CHANGE: Added additional text to the Repost Message item in the More menu, describing when you can next repost the message.
- BUGFIX: When paging through member search results for a query that includes a special character (like @), the query was not properly unescaped.
- BUGFIX: Changed how we pull messages from the database during a group export to decrease the load on the database as well as increase reliability of the operation.
- BUGFIX: For groups requiring hashtags, posting on the website didn't display an error when you tried to post without a hashtag.
- SYSADMIN: Replaced all webserver instances to fix a kernel issue.
Have a good weekend everyone.