Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: When direct adding someone to a parent group and at least one subgroup that has a direct add message, we weren't not sending out the subgroup's direct add message.
- BUGFIX: When adding a member to a subgroup, we weren't including the direct add message, if one was set.
- BUGFIX: For groups set to moderate messages with attachments, the Emailed Photos album would not show up.
- BUGFIX: For certain database table searches, only the first page would be displayed. Other pages would be blank.
- API: Return group_name with subscriptions.
- CHANGE: For pending message notification emails, add a link at the top to view the message online.
- CHANGE: If a topic has a tag that is moderated, make sure we display the moderated icon in the Topics view for that topic.
- CHANGE: Updated the list of not permitted groups on the create group page.
- NEW: First pass at a help section for the upcoming group payments system.
- CHANGE: For the event and reminder emails, for all day events that last more than one day, show both start and end days (we previously only showed the start day).
- BUGFIX: For a pending message sent from a subscriber who then unsubscribes before the pending message is viewed, do not show the View Member/Send Message buttons.
- BUGFIX: When editing a database row, when you return to view the previous page, the per page setting was ignored.
- BUGFIX: If a topic is locked and has a hashtag that is set to reply to sender only, replying on the website was not permitted.
- BUGFIX: The web server would crash when viewing a past member that had been subscribed to a subgroup that no longer exists.
- NEW: In HTML digests, there are now hashtag mute links in the message footers. I also did some editing of the text of the other links, removing some words to make space.
- NEW: In the group Hashtags page, each hashtag now has a Mute/Unmute link.
- CHANGE: Reformatted the mute/unmute hashtag pages to match modern style.
- BUGFIX: If you are the owner/moderator of a parent group viewing a poll in a subgroup that you are not subscribed to, you should not be permitted to vote in the poll, because votes are keyed to subscription records.
- BUGFIX: If multiple owners voted in a subgroup poll, the count and display would be off in the View By Answer poll view (only one owner's vote(s) would be displayed).
Have a good weekend everyone.