Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: For groups with reply-to set to sender, include List-Post header in single messages.
- NEW: Delete account functionality, without having to contact support.
- BUGFIX: In a plain text message, if someone enclosed a link in < and >, we included the trailing > in the link.
- BUGFIX: Don't send event reminders and notices for cancelled events.
- FIX: Fixed wording in the message visibility sections of the create group and create sub group pages.
- CHANGE: If a wiki has a sidebar or footer, disable the 'Add a Sidebar' or 'Add a Footer' button instead of making them disappear.
Have a good weekend everybody.