Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: Added meta headers to the maintenance page to hopefully prevent caching.
- NEW: There's now a status page for the service, at http://status.groups.io
- CHANGE: Completely revamped how Yahoo groups are transfered, adding a new web-based system to specify the groups to transfer and to track the progress of the transfers.
- CHANGE: Reduce the max size of a group name to 32 characters to avoid potential DNS issues.
- BUGFIX: For a specific PDF, pdftotext would hang during processing. This would cause our search ingestion to time out. Now we kill that process if it takes too long.
- BUGFIX: If someone is logged into an enterprise group's domain, but they are not subscribed to any groups, and the enterprise group is set to only allow access to subscribed members, that created an endless redirect loop. Now we automatically log out the person in this situation.
Have a good weekend everybody.