Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: Fixed a permissions problem that would sometimes not allow someone to edit their own row in a table.
- BUGFIX: Fix issue that would sometimes cause the Downgrade Group button to not do anything.
- CHANGE: Reformatted the login page, changed some wording to hopefully make it easier to understand.
- INTERNAL: Updated the publicsuffix package for parsing domains when figuring out DMARC.
- CHANGE: Changed "email group" to "group" in direct add/invite/subgroupdirect add emails.
- BUGFIX: Hopefully fix deadlock issue when multiple simultaneous clicks on a mute thread link.
- CHANGE: When migrating a group to an enterprise group, change any default welcome messages to reflect the new domain.
- NEW: Can disable converting +1 emails to likes on a per-enterprise group basis (some enterprise groups don't want this feature).
- BUGFIX: Don't HTML Escape the email subject used for mailto replies in full digests, because it was causing html escaped entities to show up inappropriately.
- INTERNAL: Support for dns-01 authentication scheme with Let's Encrypt when fetching new certs, because tls-01 has gone away.
- NEW: New subgroup privacy option: unlisted, public archives.
- CHANGE: We now support more Facebook pages, ones that have their Facebook ID appended to the end of their name.
- BUGFIX: Database table searches could return results from other tables in the same group.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug in the code that looks for inline attachments in HTML parts that would result in a broken MIME part.
Have a good weekend everybody.