Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: #cal-summary emails now have 20 events, as originally documented, instead of 10 events.
- DOCS: Updates from Nina.
- CHANGE: You can once again set a direct add and/or invite message as the active message.
- CHANGE: A pending message from a member who is not confirmed or bouncing can now be approved regardless. Previously it would fail silently.
- BUGFIX: Not all activities associated with a member were being displayed on the member's activity log page.
- CHANGE: When creating a new group and there's an error, remember the privacy setting.
- INTERNAL: Changed how we generate email footers to use quicktemplates.
- BUGFIX: Email footers now have
Unfollow hashtag links when appropriate.
- BUGFIX: When viewing a topic on the website with a hashtag that you follow, it would still display a
Follow link and not an
- BUGFIX: When viewing a search page of all topics with a hashtag, it would sometimes not display the correct
Take care everyone.