Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: We would not display messages correctly if they were plain text only and had a really long line.
- CHANGE: Text changes to the Update File/Update Folder dialogs in the Files section.
- NEW: Added advanced subscription option badges to the Delivery column in the Members page.
- BUGFIX: Changed the included ICS attachment in event notification emails to work around a Gmail bug that would sometimes display one part of a repeating event with the wrong day.
- BUGFIX: Made checkboxes for moderator/owner notifications screen reader accessible.
- CHANGE: Because of a policy change at Gmail, we are now re-writing the From line for messages sent back to senders that have gmail.com email addresses.
- CHANGE: Show your email address in the footers for digests and summary emails.
- CHANGE: Tweaked the wording a bit on the Yahoo transfer page.
- NEW: If there is an error adding an email alias, don't collapse the email alias display (which hides the error).
- NEW: Use the group default time and date format settings when generating event notice/reminder emails.
- INTERNAL: Unbounced Cox.net members who had been bounced over the past 30 days (because of Cox's email issues).
- NEW: Now tracking bounce probe deliveries.
- BUGFIX: In some instances we would send a daily summary to a pending subscriber.
Have a good weekend everyone.