Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: Information on successful adds to subgroups in the API /directadd endpoint were not correctly returned.
- BUGFIX: In a subgroup, you could not change the Privacy from 'Group not listed in parent group, publicly viewable messages' to 'Group listed in parent group, publicly viewable messages'.
- BUGFIX: In the feed view, the list of new subgroups were linked to the parent group home page instead of to their individual home pages.
- BUGFIX: In the feed view, only list new subgroups that are set to be listed in the directory.
- SYSADMIN: Thirty minutes of downtime to upgrade the main Postgres instance to mitigate the latest Intel vulnerability.
- BUGFIX: The .ics files produced for all day events could, depending on interacting timezones, be off by a day.
- BUGFIX: When viewing a multi-day all day event, don't display start/end times.
- CHANGE: Changed all time references using "GMT" to "UTC" instead for consistency.
- CHANGE: The background of the header for the Emailed Photos album is now just grey.
- CHANGE: The height of the header of any photo albums without descriptions has been decreased.
- CHANGE: Created a utility to regenerate the list of timezones with the currently correct UTC offsets and timezone abbreviations.
- CHANGE: The 'Your Groups' dropdown is limited to 400px height, and becomes scrollable after that.
- CHANGE: The 'Your Groups' dropdown now uses the group title if it's set. NOTE: Sorting is still done by group name. This will be addressed with a future update.
- CHANGE: Rate limiting login link requests to prevent abuse.
NOTE: I am on vacation next week. The next #changelog will be posted on July 12th.
Have a good weekend everyone.