Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Entered into a contract with a consulting firm to finish up the iOS/Android app.
- CHANGE: Incorporated the feed view into the group home page and changed how hashtags are displayed. Currently tested on beta@.
- NEW: New activity log entry for when a message is sent to a (premium) group with a calendar invite, and the sender doesn't have permission to add events to the calendar.
- CHANGE: Tweaked hashtag box text colors and margins.
- CHANGE: Changed the calendar header buttons to better fit smaller screens/better fit the rest of the site.
- NEW: Messages/Topics now includes a Hashtag dropdown to view by hashtag.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded fontawesome to 5.9.0.
- BUGFIX: Upgraded Fullcalendar to v 3.10.0 to fix a couple of formatting bugs on mobile.
- BUGFIX: The cancel button on the Mute Topic page didn't cancel the muting.
- INTERNAL: Rearchitected how we save past subscriber information. Also changed the past member object returned by the API.
- BUGFIX: In some instances of HTML messages that only contain a quoted section, we'd just display a blank page.
- BUGFIX: Fix crash when replying to a message in a subgroup that you're not subscribed to (that has Allow Parent Subs To Post set to true).
- BUGFIX: Fix group and user export issue when the exported file is greater than 5GB.
- NEW: Track delivery status of private replies to group messages.
Have a good weekend everyone.