Changes to the site this week:
- SYSADMIN: Work to mitigate new Intel ZombieLoad exploit.
- BUGFIX: In the API endpoint /updategroup, if there was an error, it was returned along with the group object, resulting in an unparseable mess.
- BUGFIX: The subgroup direct add email didn't parse HTML direct add messages correctly, so the HTML was visible in the email.
- CHANGE: Tweaked wording of FBL unsub email.
- NEW: We now will resize HEIC images based on group settings (previously we were unable to resize them, so passed them through untouched).
- BUGFIX: Found and fixed a memory leak in the webserver.
- CHANGE: Changed the application fee for donations from 20% to 5%.
- SYSADMIN: Added a new web server and retired final web server running CentOS 6.
Have a good weekend everyone.