Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: For events added by email, we consider events up to one year from now (the previous limit was 30 days).
- BUGFIX: Fixed the name of the subgroup in the activity log message for creating a subgroup.
- NEW: Premium groups can now ask for and accept donations.
- INTERNAL: Removed TLS 1.0 support on the webservers.
- BUGFIX: Fix links to wiki pages in the /feed page.
- NEW: Automatically update credit card info when we're notified someone's credit card is updated by Stripe.
- BUGFIX: Changes to a pending member (like Display Name) were not saved when approving the pending member if the pending member was also being confirmed at the same time.
- BUGFIX: The API endpoint /getmembers was ignoring the type parameter.
- BUGFIX: Fix links to subscribed-to subgroups on the /static/welcome page for enterprise groups.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded to latest version of Go compiler.
- BUGFIX: Events weren't being exported in the group export system.
- BUGFIX: API docs had quotes around numbers and bools in the examples that should not have been there.
- BUGFIX: The API endpoint /updatesub wasn't accepting sub_id when it should have.
- BUGFIX: Cancelling the one month downgrade before it happened didn't actually stop the downgrade from happening.
Have a good weekend everyone.