Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: When editing a repeating event, if no date/time changes are made, we no longer lose any RSVPs to existing events.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded Stripe API library to the latest version as part of the work to support group payments.
- BUGFIX: The GMT offset in the #cal-invite message would be off if the new event is on a date that has a different daylight savings than today's date.
- CHANGE: A user's overall calendar now defaults to list view on mobile. It also respects a user's time format.
- INTERNAL: Changed admin system to not rely on the main database for authentication.
- CHANGED: Updated the credit card forms with newer code from Stripe.
Have a good weekend everyone.