Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: Updates to /feed page based on feed ... back.
- BUGFIX: The hover display of all day, multi-day events was off by one day on the ending day.
- CHANGE: Changed summary and digest subject lines to include the group subject tag and to use the group title, if one is set.
- INTERNAL: Increased concurrency of the digest generation process.
- CHANGE: Changed title of Topics page to just 'Topics.'
- BUGFIX: Generated ICS files for repeating events ending on a specific day didn't work correctly in Google Calendar (the last event instance was left out).
- NEW: When deleting calendar events, you have the option to send a message to the group. The message contains the necessary ICS file to propagate the change to other calendars.
- CHANGE: ICS feeds no longer including canceled events. This is the proper way to handle them.
- SYSADMIN: Switched to a different DNS resolver/cache system.
- CHANGE: For premium/enterprise groups, don't automatically add events from messages when the events are cancelled.
- SYSADMIN: More monitoring of digest generation queue.
- CHANGE: Upgraded to latest version of file upload dialog widget.
- CHANGE: Dashes are no longer converted to underscores in filenames of uploaded files/photos.
- CHANGE: Allow periods in subgroup names.
Have a good weekend everyone.