Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: More code cleanup around permissions checking.
- BUGFIX: The top left/right pagination buttons on the Past Members page wasn't working.
- CHANGE: Integration messages, including calendar invites and other notices now are moderated if the group is set to moderated.
- BUGFIX: The country in an address wasn't retained when going to the edit row page in the database.
- CHANGE: Changed the Log In With Google button to hopefully appease the Google Marketing folks.
- BUGFIX: If someone is in a chat, and chats are then disabled in the group, properly have the browser redirect off that chat page.
- BUGFIX: In the mobile website, was displaying a link to the group activities page for people who didn't have permission to see that page (there was no security issue, they would get an error message trying to access the page).
- CHANGE: Copied the Google code-prettify js/css files from the CDN they were being served from and we're now serving them locally.
- BUGFIX: Fixed display of calendar events when the description was plaintext/markdown.
- NEW: Added Organizer Name field to calendar events.
- BUGFIX: The banned domain list wasn't being sorted properly and wasn't displaying the entire list if it was more than 20 domains long.
- BUGFIX: If a person doesn't have permission to add calendar events, don't set the calendar to add events when clicked.
- BUGFIX: Don't display the New Poll tab if a person is not allowed to post.
- CHANGE: Change the Google Drive authentication flow to go through groups.io, even for enterprise groups.
- CHANGE: Improved the boilerplate around direct add messages.
- CHANGE: Allow apostrophes in email addresses.
- BUGFIX: If attempting to subscribe to a subgroup of a group that is moderated, the subscription request to the parent group was logged, a pending member notice
was sent, but the pending subscription record was not actually added to the database.
- CHANGE: In the edit pending message page, moved the clean links button from the advanced toolbar to the main toolbar. Also, it now removes all 'utm_' tracking query parameters from all links.
Have a good weekend everyone.