Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: Got Yahoo Group exports working again.
- INTERNAL: Revamped activity log definitions to make it easier to add new activities.
- CHANGE: Tweaked the default welcome message template to make things more clear (will only be applied to groups created after this).
- CHANGE: In the activity log, changed instances of 'modified' to 'updated' for consistency.
- CHANGE: Revert to previous behavior of treating web posts as new topics.
- BUGFIX: The URL in the emails sent when someone reports a photo were incorrect.
- CHANGE: For Enterprise domains, changed how we do Facebook/Google logins. We now do them via the groups.io domain, to avoid having to whitelist every domain we serve and also because we were running up against a limit with Google in terms of number of domains served.
Have a good weekend everyone.