Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: Add the group subject tag to the subject of private replies.
- NEW: When direct adding people to a parent group and subgroups, only send out one direct add notification to each member.
- CHANGE: Added text to banner that is displayed when invites or direct adds need to be approved to hopefully explain things better.
- INTERNAL: Added support for postgresql integer arrays.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded the postgresql go package.
- BUGFIX: There was a bug in the subgroup display page when categories are set up that could cause groups in the same category to not be displayed together.
- CHANGE: On the pending message page, display the 'Ban Sender' even for existing members.
- BUGFIX: For some reason, Google lost our geocode API key, which prevented the database map view from working. Had to recreate the key.
- CHANGE: When rejecting a pending subscription by email, ignore the request if the subscription is not, in fact, pending (ie it's been approved already).
- NEW: New group setting, Viruses, to set whether messages with viruses are blocked or moderated.
- API: New group field: HandleVirus
- CHANGE: Do not log a change in user or display name in the activity log of any group the user is banned from.
- CHANGE: In activity log, change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected".
- BUGFIX: Pending subscriptions older than two weeks were not being deleted.
Have a good weekend everyone.