Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: If NormalizeHTMLEmails is set, normalize any added member signatures as well.
- NEW: Added 'TR:' as a subject reply indicator.
- CHANGE: Made our Message-ID header line parsing code smarter, to deal with a crazy message-id of the form "salkdjjks@alksjdklas (extra unexpected stuff here)"
- CHANGE: Now removing any erroneous nulls from decoded message subject lines.
- CHANGE: When exporting Yahoo Groups, scan messages for U+FFFD characters and remove them.
- INTERNAL: Work on automated provisioning/configuration of new machines.
- SYSADMIN: Created a new, larger search cluster, and reindexed the site.
- BUGFIX: Added missing 'Reply To Group & Sender' option in full digests.
- BUGFIX: When aliasing a hashtag to another tag, existing topics were not being properly updated in the search index. So searches on the aliased-to tag would not show the aliased-from topics. This was due to two issues in how we were updating the search index.
Have a good weekend everyone.