Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: Fix encoding issues with CSV formatted member list download.
- CHANGE: The pending message notification email now uses the pending message's subscriber email address instead of the Sender line when describing who the message is from.
- CHANGE: On the Members page, only bring up the Action dialog if at least one member is selected.
- NEW: Include in the activity log the message sent to someone when directly adding them, similar to how invites are done.
- INTERNAL: Fixed database connection closing issue.
- INTERNAL: Moved all database connections to use a connection pooler.
- CHANGE: Help file tweaks.
- BUGFIX: Fixed two issues with chat that could cause chat messages to not be delivered to all members of the chat room.
- NEW: The member subgroups page now has a Joined column for the subgroups a member is a part of.
- SYSADMIN: Tuned the database.
- NEW: Added 'Int' and 'NS' badges to the pending messages page for messages from Integrations and Non Subscribers.
- BUGFIX: Fixed issue with approving pending messages from non-subscribers.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue with long running chat sessions.
- INTERNAL: Now caching some web pages.
Have a good weekend everyone.