Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: Bulk topic actions.
- INTERNAL: Verifying DKIM sigs of inbound emails, currently in testing only.
- BUGFIX: In some instances, when upgrading a group to premium with the annual plan, the monthly plan was selected instead.
- SYSADMIN: Fix time sync in the Groups.io machine cluster. Very embarassing.
- BUGFIX: Use the user's timezone when generating the 'On such and such' line for message replies.
- NEW: Scanning emails, files and photos for viruses/phishing. Currently in testing.
- CHANGE: For Reply To Sender groups, we don't delete any existing Reply-to headers.
- NEW: Ability for members to repost messages, with configurable parameters, for premium groups.
- CHANGE: Some domains will sometimes reply to emails with '550 This IP has sent too many messages this hour. IB504'. We now treat those as temporary errors instead of permanent errors, and retry again in an hour.
- NEW: Google map view for database tables with address columns, for premium groups.
- NEW: JSON export format for database tables, and the ability to create new tables from these exports.
Because of my vacation, the next #changelog email will be on August 3rd.
Have a good weekend everyone.