Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: Polls have a new option to never show results to members.
- INTERNAL: Moved S3 group deletion operations into the s3server for async and more reliable operation.
- NEW: In the Edit File dialog, you can now replace the existing file with a new file.
- NEW: Premium/Enterprise groups can now create aliases for subgroups (previously they could only create aliases for main/parent groups).
- NEW: More anti-spammer work.
- NEW: Premium/Enterprise groups now have a new Banned Domains tab. Emails from non-subscribers are rejected from banned domains, as well as registrations.
- BUGFIX: Changed references to 'sub' to 'member' in the activity log to make things consistent. Changed several of the message actions to be more clear.
- BUGFIX: For subgroups that are unlisted but with open archives, the feed link wasn't included on the group home page. Also, the archive description was incorrect.
- CHANGE: When clicking the Subgroups tab while in a subgroup, don't redirect to the parent group first.
- NEW: Added DD.MM.YYYY date format preference.
- NEW: Locked Group member notice.
- CHANGE: Changed how we did code highlighting, now using the Google code prettify JS instead of directly using the CSS classes.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded TinyMCE editor to latest version.
- NEW: Group default subscription preferences for date and time display.
Have a good weekend everybody.