Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: senddigest service now using distributed nsqd system.
- INTERNAL: DMARC lookups no longer caching in Redis.
- INTERNAL: sendmessage service now using distributed nsqd system.
- BUGFIX: When editing a message that had been transferred from Yahoo, an error was thrown.
- NEW: You can hide the ID column when viewing a database table.
- INTERNAL: Many improvements to the admin dashboards.
- SYSADMIN: Moved several internal services to different machines and duplicated them, for redundancy.
- CHANGE: Added a pricing FAQ explaining some features of the calendar/events/RSVPs.
- D'OH: Added missing pagination to Member Notices page.
- BUGFIX: When removing/banning/unbanning someone without a display name or user name, and if you have a user name, your user name was improperly displayed as the banned person's name.
Have a good weekend everybody.