Changes to the site this week:
- SYSADMIN: Completed reboots of all machines in Phase 1 of Meltdown/Spectre patching.
- CHANGE: Reformatted the calender event popups and added timezone.
- INTERNAL: Began migration off using Redis as a work queue. s3server now using new distributed nsqd system.
- INTERNAL: Updated and added additional features to internal dashboard.
- INTERNAL: No longer using Redis to store LSN/Index versions for esstreamer.
- SYSADMIN: Upgraded Elasticsearch nodes to latest 5.6 version.
- CHANGE: Removed 'Sincerely' from pending email reject message.
- BUGFIX: Changing the non-date parts of a repeating event doesn't result in deleting past events.
- BUGFIX: Changing a repeating event after changing one instance of the event doesn't result in the deletion of that modified instance.
- CHANGE: Better error message when doing an accidental group reply to a topic that's set to sender only replies.
- SYSADMIN: Added an additional search node.
- BUGFIX: The /removemember API call was crashing.
Have a good weekend everybody.