Changes to the site the past few weeks:
- SYSADMIN: Upgraded and rebooted all instances with new kernel patched to fix the Meltdown bug.
- SECURITY: Fixed issue where an attacker could create an account with someone else's email address (assuming it didn't exist) and get it confirmed.
- BUGFIX: Very long text attachments could cause the search indexer to ignore some messages during indexing.
- BUGFIX: When editing a markdown formatted message, the markdown formatting was not preserved.
- BUGFIX: In the activity log, the wrong person was displayed for banned/unbanned/removed records.
- SECURITY: Added X-Frame-Options HTTP header to prevent clickjacking.
- BUGFIX: Some bounces to enterprise groups were not being processed correctly.
- CHANGE: Removed List-Post headers from emails because of Thunderbird.
- INTERNAL: Upgrade pgx package to fix Postgres replication timeout bug.
Have a good weekend everybody.