Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, starting at Midnight Pacific Time (8AM Friday 1/19 UTC), for about an hour.
Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: For enterprise groups that do not allow signups, disable the email +subscribe command.
- CHANGE: When viewing a database table, open links in new window.
- CHANGE: On the website, do not pull hashtags out from the middle of a subject anymore, but duplicate them at the end instead.
- CHANGE: For event notifications and reminders, made hashtag handling in the event name consistent with how we handle hashtags elsewhere.
- NEW: Bounce any messages with subject lines that begin with 'Private:'.
- NEW: Can specify the width of database columns.
- INTERNAL: Ability to specify max number of outbound SMTP connections per domain.
Have a good weekend everybody.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.