From: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io [mailto:uglyfoxfriends@groups.io] On Behalf Of Deb
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 8:32 AM
To: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io
Subject: [uglyfoxfriends] Time to start planning for New-Q-2!

Hi all,

I will be sending you actual email or mail, but wanted to get this on everyone's planning calendar. It's only 2 1/2 months until the 3rd weekend in December - time for New-Q.

Hope to see you here here!

Hugs,

Deb

Tom

Ahoy!

I plan on attending!

Tom

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I will be sending you actual email or mail, but wanted to get this on everyone's planning calendar. It's only 2 1/2 months until the 3rd weekend in December - time for New-Q.

Hope to see you here here!

Hugs,

Deb

Beth

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Ken

It’s sort of been on my calendar for many, many years already!

I will be sending you actual email or mail, but wanted to get this on everyone's planning calendar. It's only 2 1/2 months until the 3rd weekend in December - time for New-Q.

Hope to see you here here!

Hugs,

Deb

nancy gardella

Thanks Deb! Count me in!

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 11:32 AM Deb <dls@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I will be sending you actual email or mail, but wanted to get this on everyone's planning calendar. It's only 2 1/2 months until the 3rd weekend in December - time for New-Q.

Hope to see you here here!

Hugs,

Deb

Deb

Yes, of course. Likely same room as last year.

Deb

From: Beth <beth.r.schwartz@...>
Date: 10/9/19 11:58 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Ken

Me too, Deb. Will the ipsiperpendicular sofa downstairs be available?

On Thursday, October 10, 2019, 3:40 PM, Jayne via Groups.Io <xoangelfire@...> wrote:

May I also reserve a space, or should I make a reservation nearby?
    Jayne

Yes, of course. Likely same room as last year.

Deb

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Otto

We are looking forward to being there!

L&H to all,

O&K

On Oct 9, 2019, at 8:03 PM, Lisa Maxwell <Lisa@...> wrote:

Good idea!

To stay here with us, you’ve got to love cats. We now have four.

On the plus side, we now have the in-law apartment available downstairs with a futon, full bath and kitchen, as well as our upstairs guest bedroom, downstairs den and living room couch. Or the recliner in my office.

Lisa Maxwell

On Oct 9, 2019, at 7:05 PM, Beth <beth.r.schwartz@...> wrote:

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Deb

Sure! You are reserved. 😀

Yes, of course. Likely same room as last year.

Deb

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Deb

You got it, Jayne!

Deb

May I also reserve a space, or should I make a reservation nearby?
    Jayne

Yes, of course. Likely same room as last year.

Deb

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Jayne

Thank you so very much.

May I also reserve a space, or should I make a reservation nearby?
    Jayne

Yes, of course. Likely same room as last year.

Deb

Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Joan

Can I grab the couch on the porch again?

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019, 11:59 AM Beth <beth.r.schwartz@...> wrote:
Richard and I will be there. Can we reserve space at Deb's?

Deb

Absolutely!