Topics

Seeking help re: Wicked Good RG

Marlene Geary

Hi All,

This is Marlene, partner of John Calderbank (who has been a member of your group for many years). I hope this finds you all well - it's been a pleasure to meet more and more of you over the past two years.

I'm in search of help from someone who might be a member of the Boston Mensa Group. Does anyone know a leader in that group?

John booked tickets for us to the Wicked Good RG (10/25-27) on 10/6. The confirmation email is at 5:49pm. John then discovered the hotel was full, so at 6:06pm, he wrote to the registrar of the event to try to cancel our tickets. The address the confirmation has is "registrar@...". We did not receive a response.

John wrote a second time, on 10/10, but again, no response.

We'd like to engage with someone who is able to respond with respect to these tickets, or who could possibly speak to extended/unexpected room availability, but we're not sure to whom to reach out.

Can anyone help us?

Thank you for your time,
Marlene Geary
w/ John Calderbank. 

Ken

Wendy Birchmire. Post (include her name to notify her) on the Wicked Good! fbPage if you’re on there, or PM her. HTH.

On Monday, October 14, 2019, 3:42 PM, Marlene Geary <marlenegeary@...> wrote:

Hi All,

This is Marlene, partner of John Calderbank (who has been a member of your group for many years). I hope this finds you all well - it's been a pleasure to meet more and more of you over the past two years.

I'm in search of help from someone who might be a member of the Boston Mensa Group. Does anyone know a leader in that group?

John booked tickets for us to the Wicked Good RG (10/25-27) on 10/6. The confirmation email is at 5:49pm. John then discovered the hotel was full, so at 6:06pm, he wrote to the registrar of the event to try to cancel our tickets. The address the confirmation has is "registrar@...". We did not receive a response.

We'd like to engage with someone who is able to respond with respect to these tickets, or who could possibly speak to extended/unexpected room availability, but we're not sure to whom to reach out.

Can anyone help us?

Thank you for your time,
Marlene Geary
w/ John Calderbank. 

Marlene Geary

Thank you, Ken!

-Marlene

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 7:42 PM Ken via Groups.Io <kenghimself=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wendy Birchmire. Post (include her name to notify her) on the Wicked Good! fbPage if you’re on there, or PM her. HTH.

Hi All,

Can anyone help us?

Thank you for your time,
Marlene Geary
w/ John Calderbank. 

Ken

You’re welcome. Did y’all get it worked out, Marlene?

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 5:56 AM, Marlene Geary <marlenegeary@...> wrote:

Thank you, Ken!

-Marlene

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 7:42 PM Ken via Groups.Io <kenghimself=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone help us?

Thank you for your time,
Marlene Geary
w/ John Calderbank.