Topics

Seeking help re: Wicked Good RG

Marlene Geary

Hi All,

This is Marlene, partner of John Calderbank (who has been a member of your group for many years). I hope this finds you all well - it's been a pleasure to meet more and more of you over the past two years.

I'm in search of help from someone who might be a member of the Boston Mensa Group. Does anyone know a leader in that group?

John booked tickets for us to the Wicked Good RG (10/25-27) on 10/6. The confirmation email is at 5:49pm. John then discovered the hotel was full, so at 6:06pm, he wrote to the registrar of the event to try to cancel our tickets. The address the confirmation has is "registrar@...". We did not receive a response.

John wrote a second time, on 10/10, but again, no response.

We'd like to engage with someone who is able to respond with respect to these tickets, or who could possibly speak to extended/unexpected room availability, but we're not sure to whom to reach out.

Can anyone help us?

Thank you for your time,
Marlene Geary
w/ John Calderbank.

Ken

Wendy Birchmire. Post (include her name to notify her) on the Wicked Good! fbPage if you’re on there, or PM her. HTH.

On Monday, October 14, 2019, 3:42 PM, Marlene Geary <marlenegeary@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you, Ken!

-Marlene

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 7:42 PM Ken via Groups.Io <kenghimself=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

You’re welcome. Did y’all get it worked out, Marlene?