Topics

Memorial celebrations for Tom Canup

Barbara

I’ve finalized arrangements for a memorial reception for Tom at the Loft Bar and Bistro in San Jose on Saturday, September 7th, from 3 to 6 pm. This will be a celebration of his life, and a bon voyage for his final cruise, as a group of friends and family will scatter his ashes on San Francisco Bay the next morning, Sunday the 8th.

If you would like more information on these celebrations, please email me at barbara@....

Barbara

Otto

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for the invitation. I'm sorry we won't be able to make it, but will definitely be with you in spirit. He was a wonderful friend and truly a magnificent man.

Love and hugs always,

Otto and Karen

Otto Kunz
Tax Credit Advisors LLC