Topics

Limited Computer Access

Tom

Ahoy!

My WiFi has died . Repairman is coming next week (Oct.23.)

Until then, I will try to get to the Granby Public Library every couple of days.

If you need to contact me right away, please call e at 413-467-7726.

Thanks.

Tom

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jayne

If you need to contact me right away, please call e at 413-467-7726.

Where you will hear an outgoing message from a grumpy old curmudgeon!
         Jayne

My WiFi has died . Repairman is coming next week (Oct.23.)

Until then, I will try to get to the Granby Public Library every couple of days.

If you need to contact me right away, please call e at 413-467-7726.

Thanks.

Tom

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

EmilyG

Damn! You don't deserve this terrible torture.

See you on the 26th.

Em

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone