Topics

Karen is back on-line!

Otto

Dear everyone,

Karen has been home for a few days now and is finally back at her upstairs desk where she can read and respond to email. Yea! We're still getting used to moving around the house and showering, etc. but now she's at least comfortable at her "triangle desk".

Thanks again to everyone for all of your love and support! The recovery will still take another 10 weeks or so, but we're getting there!

L&H to all,

Otto and Karen

--
============================
Otto Kunz

Deb

That's great news, Otto! I know all of us continuing to send positive thoughts and wishes your way.

Hugs,

Deb

Karen has been home for a few days now and is finally back at her
upstairs desk where she can read and respond to email. Yea! We're still
getting used to moving around the house and showering, etc. but now
she's at least comfortable at her "triangle desk".

Thanks again to everyone for all of your love and support! The recovery
will still take another 10 weeks or so, but we're getting there!

L&H to all,

Otto and Karen

--
============================

[...]