Topics

Barbara and Tom's anniversary - Thu, 08/29/2019 #cal-notice

uglyfoxfriends@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Barbara and Tom's anniversary

When:
Thursday, 29 August 2019

Description:

Donna

Two hopes for you, Barbara, are that there's comfort to be found knowing that it's still the anniversary of your marriage, and that this and your planned memorials for next week find you surrounded by friends who'll help you celebrate both Tom and Tom&Barbara.

I'll be with you in my thoughts.

--Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io>
To: uglyfoxfriends <uglyfoxfriends@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 29, 2019 12:00 am
Subject: [uglyfoxfriends] Barbara and Tom's anniversary - Thu, 08/29/2019 #cal-notice

When:
Thursday, 29 August 2019
Description:

Barbara

Donna, thank you for your encouragement. I thought this might be a difficult day, but I’m feeling OK. Tom is still very much with me today, and friends are helping.

Barbara

From: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io [mailto:uglyfoxfriends@groups.io] On Behalf Of Donna via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:13 AM
To: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io
Subject: Re: [uglyfoxfriends] Barbara and Tom's anniversary - Thu, 08/29/2019 #cal-notice

Two hopes for you, Barbara, are that there's comfort to be found knowing that it's still the anniversary of your marriage, and that this and your planned memorials for next week find you surrounded by friends who'll help you celebrate both Tom and Tom&Barbara.

--Donna

Subject: [uglyfoxfriends] Barbara and Tom's anniversary - Thu, 08/29/2019 #cal-notice

When:
Thursday, 29 August 2019

Description:

Paul Mailman

Wish we could be there to share some hugs. Carry the good memories with you always.

On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:20 PM, "Barbara via Groups.Io" <poolonthehillgang.net@groups.io target=_blank>barbara=poolonthehillgang.net@groups.io> wrote:

Donna, thank you for your encouragement. I thought this might be a difficult day, but I’m feeling OK. Tom is still very much with me today, and friends are helping.

Barbara

From: uglyfoxfriends@groups.io [mailto:uglyfoxfriends@groups.io] On Behalf Of Donna via Groups.Io
Subject: Re: [uglyfoxfriends] Barbara and Tom's anniversary - Thu, 08/29/2019 #cal-notice

--Donna

When:
Thursday, 29 August 2019

Description:

Deb

What both Donna and Paul said - Tom will always be with all of us who knew him. Wish I could be there in person, but know that I am thinking of you.

Deb

--------- Original Message ---------
Date: 8/29/19 12:23 pm
To: 'Ugly Fox' <uglyfoxfriends@groups.io>

Wish we could be there to share some hugs. Carry the good memories with you always.
On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:20 PM, "Barbara via Groups.Io" <poolonthehillgang.net@groups.io target=_blank>barbara=poolonthehillgang.net@groups.io> wrote:

Barbara

--Donna

When:
Thursday, 29 August 2019

Description:

Otto

Dear Barbara,

What everyone else said. We love you!!!

L&H,

O&K
============================
Otto Kunz
Tax Credit Advisors LLC
508-842-3232
http://www.taxcreditadvisors.com
"Try to be a little nicer." - Aldous H.
============================ 
On 8/29/2019 1:25 PM, Deb wrote:

What both Donna and Paul said - Tom will always be with all of us who knew him. Wish I could be there in person, but know that I am thinking of you.

Deb

--------- Original Message ---------
Date: 8/29/19 12:23 pm
To: 'Ugly Fox' <uglyfoxfriends@groups.io>

Barbara

--Donna

When:
Thursday, 29 August 2019

Description: