Topics

Anyone have a good headshot photo of Harry or Thea?

Lynne Masters-Lee

Relatively recent, more or less. Harry said they don't have any, I can't seem to find any amongst my photos, and I need them for our RG program, as they are both speaking.

Hot, humid and sunny in Atlanta, and still not expecting much rain. Has anyone heard from Sharon and Alastair lately?

Lynne

Sharon

Alastair and I are doing fine. Lots of rain. Some wind.  We have power so we are OK.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 13:40, Lynne Masters-Lee
<masterspieces@...> wrote:
Relatively recent, more or less. Harry said they don't have any, I can't seem to find any amongst my photos, and I need them for our RG program, as they are both speaking.

Hot, humid and sunny in Atlanta, and still not expecting much rain. Has anyone heard from Sharon and Alastair lately?

Lynne

Lynne Masters-Lee

Good. Some prayer do work.