Topics

Camilla (Cami) Capodice's birthday, Fri, 7/7/17 #cal-reminder

uglyfoxfriends@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder:
Camilla (Cami) Capodice's birthday

When:
Friday, 7 July 2017

Description:
born 7/7/77 at 77 minutes after 7 am

View Event.

Paul Mailman
 

"Camilla"...?

On Jul 6, 2017 11:55 PM, "uglyfoxfriends@groups.io Calendar" <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Camilla (Cami) Capodice's birthday

When:
Friday, 7 July 2017

Description:
born 7/7/77 at 77 minutes after 7 am

View Event.

uglyfoxfriends@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Camilla (Cami) Capodice's birthday

When:
Friday, 7 July 2017

Description:
born 7/7/77 at 77 minutes after 7 am

Lynne Masters-Lee
 

Yup. That's her actual name.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Paul Mailman <pmailman@...> wrote:
"Camilla"...?

On Jul 6, 2017 11:55 PM, "uglyfoxfriends@groups.io Calendar" <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Camilla (Cami) Capodice's birthday

When:
Friday, 7 July 2017

Description:
born 7/7/77 at 77 minutes after 7 am

View Event.


Lynne Masters-Lee
 

Oops. I just rechecked and corrected what carried over from the old group. Its Camala.

Paul Mailman
 

Great, now for the rest of the day I'll be singing

Camala-tte, Camala-tte!
The ran will never fall till after sundown...

On Jul 7, 2017 12:11 PM, "Lynne Masters-Lee" <masterspieces@...> wrote:
Oops. I just rechecked and corrected what carried over from the old group. Its Camala.


Lynne Masters-Lee
 

Thanks. Now I'll be doing it too!

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Paul Mailman <pmailman@...> wrote:
Great, now for the rest of the day I'll be singing

Camala-tte, Camala-tte!
The ran will never fall till after sundown...

On Jul 7, 2017 12:11 PM, "Lynne Masters-Lee" <masterspieces@...> wrote:
Oops. I just rechecked and corrected what carried over from the old group. Its Camala.



Ahmet
 

Cam ? Isn't that the 12 year old girl that used to hang out with us ?
I think last time I saw her was with Marty at Rita's Apt in Charlestown.
Happy 40th Cami, if you read this
Where did all the years go ?
Ahmet

On Jul 7, 2017 12:11 PM, "Lynne Masters-Lee" <masterspieces@...> wrote:
Oops. I just rechecked and corrected what carried over from the old group. Its Camala.

Lynne Masters-Lee
 

She's not in the group, although Nick is. I did send birthday greetings to her at work, so maybe she'll pass me her personal address and I can get her added in.

On Jul 7, 2017 22:45, "Ahmet" <SailNomad@...> wrote:
Cam ? Isn't that the 12 year old girl that used to hang out with us ?
I think last time I saw her was with Marty at Rita's Apt in Charlestown.
Happy 40th Cami, if you read this
Where did all the years go ?
Ahmet

On Jul 7, 2017 12:11 PM, "Lynne Masters-Lee" <masterspieces@...> wrote:
Oops. I just rechecked and corrected what carried over from the old group. Its Camala.