Topics

Spring Fling 29 at The Ugly Fox Lounge!, Friday, 17 June 2016 #cal-reminder

Uglyfoxfriends Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder:
Spring Fling 29 at The Ugly Fox Lounge!

When:
Friday, 17 June 2016 7:00pm to
Sunday, 19 June 2016 7:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
42 Monroe St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

Igor Stravinsky was born on June 17th, 1888. Our first June Mensa gathering was held on June 17th, 1988, and this year's gathering falls on the 17th as well. Happy Birthday, Igor, wherever you are! Join us if you will at the home of Otto and Karen Kunz for our 29th annual June gathering! This event has moved over the years from our first apartment in Worcester to a small house in the Tatnuck neighborhood to its current home in Shrewsbury since 1998.  There will be food, music, games and quite a quantity of terrible jokes. We look forward to seeing you and sharing this happy time together at this family-friendly and convivial event. Please bring your favorite beverage and/or a munchie to share. Questions? Call 508-UGLY-FOX! Directions follow calendar.

Directions to 42 monroe St., Shrewsbury, MA 01545  Phone: 508-UGLY-FOX (508-845-9369)
From the North and West:
I-290 to Exit 23 (Route 140 South), follow Rt. 140 through the center of Shrewsbury (see gazebo on right, library on left and traffic light straight ahead), go straight about 0.4 miles and turn right immediately *before* next traffic light (about 50 feet) onto Kennilworth Road. ** Go up the hill, stop at the stop sign and go straight. That road bears right onto Monroe Street. We are in the 5th house on the left, a yellow and brown faux-Tudor split-level, #42.
From the South and East:
From Route 9, get on Route 140 North. Turn left about 50 feet after the second light onto Kennilworth Road and proceed from ** above.