This group discuss the design, construction, and ideas of a new, ultra-compact micro-controller based Digital All Mode 5W Class-E HF transceiver 3.5-54MHz.
The name of the transceiver is µSDX and it is the next-step development of original ideas from here. The name uSDX stands for Micro Software Defined Transceiver.
The discovery of common interest and the idea to collaborate and build a lightweight, small, portable (SOTA) rig for the summer started here.
This group has no commercial interests in any form and no relation to any commercial party. The matter discussed is solely for personal, experimental and educational purposes.
- 4,406 Members
- 1,640 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.