USB keyboard

Adrian Payne

Hello All
My usb keyboard keeps dropping out and I have to unplug and plug it in again to get it to work. Has anyone else had this issue?
Many thanks.
Adrian.

Art Eckstein

I am still using the same "flexible" keyboard that I bought many years ago and is is an usb with an adapter to the ps2 conneciton on the pc. (Yep, that sucker has been running for about 20 years!)

Country