True Shin Buddhism firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group is dedicated to exploring, introducing, teaching, and discussing the Buddha Dharma of Amida Buddha as originally taught in the Sutra on Eternal Life ("Larger Sutra") of Shayamuni Buddha (563-483 BCE), and founded as a path to salvation and Buddhahood by Shinran Shonin (Japan 1173-1262) and Rennyo Shonin (Japan, 1415-1499). Our sole purpose here is to come to settled Shinjin, or faith-mind consciousness, assuring us of rebirth as Buddhas in Amida's Pure Land at this life's end.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.