#Give4Justice and 100% of your gift supports local change! #give4justice #givingtuesday

Brenda Konkel

Tenant Resource Center is one of many great local nonprofits doing hard work here in our community.  Please consider giving today.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Crystel Anders <skilmer@...>
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 6:04 AM
Subject: #Give4Justice and 100% of your gift supports local change! #GivingTuesday
To: bkonkel@tenantresourcecenter.org

View this email in your browser

#Give4Justice on #GivingTuesday

For 45 years Community Shares of Wisconsin has worked to strengthen the social and environmental justice movement in Wisconsin. At its core, this work is about bringing people together to build a community where everyone feels safe, secure, and can thrive. What threatens the safety and security of any member of this community, threatens us all.

No matter your skin color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, economic status, age, ability, the language you speak, or where you’re from—this community is yours, and that means acknowledging when events may make some members of our community feel like they don’t have a place here.

Now more than ever, we come back to the work of our
member groups and the values of collaboration, shining a light on injustice, and finding strength in our difference. As we look to the future, we will continue to build relationships and expand our coalition to more fully advance the work of different communities, especially communities of color, LGBTQ+ communities, religious communities, and disabled communities.

On Giving Tuesday Community Shares will waive the credit card fees for all online donations made to our member nonprofits through our online giving portal.

100% of all designated gifts to our member nonprofits will be passed on.

Show your support of local nonprofits with your donation today!

Copyright © 2016 Community Shares of Wisconsin, All rights reserved.
Thanks for keeping updated about Community Shares of Wisconsin and The Big Share!

Our mailing address is:
Community Shares of Wisconsin
612 W. Main Street
Suite 200
Madison, WI 53703

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

--
- If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
- If you're not at the table, you're on the menu.