Hello world

Jon Guidry

Figured I would subscribe to here just in case some folks aren't on Atari Age.

Jon

Don

Howdy!

Xr

On Sep 11, 2020, at 12:36 PM, Jon Guidry <jon@...> wrote:

Figured I would subscribe to here just in case some folks aren't on Atari Age.

Jon

Don

Same

"blizzardworld"

Hey All! :-)

Thank you Greg...for doing the "transfer" from YahooGroups! :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing how many people from AA will join here ;-)

Jt

Lisias T

One more lurker around :)

I have less and less time to check forums nowadays - and the true is that I miss the good and faithful mailing list, where I can filter the incoming using *my* criteria in order to prioritize what I'm wanting to check (and don't risk having a important "post" deleted because someone else didn't like it).

--
Lisias
http://www.lisias.net

On 11/09/20 16:31, "blizzardworld" via groups.io wrote:
Hey All! :-)

Thank you Greg...for doing the "transfer" from YahooGroups! :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing how many people from AA will join here ;-)

Jt

James B DiGriz

I think it's a good adjunct for AA. We'll see.

Hello, everyone,
jbdigriz

Senior_Falcon

Greetings to all. Hope this group becomes as active as it was in years past!
Harry

wrr0@...

Just received the e-mail to join. I was very active in the Bluegrass 99ers, Lexington, KY, and went to some of the TI-Chips, and Northcoast 99ers, both in Cleveland, OH. I still have my system, but have not turned it on for several months. I guess what I miss the most was the interaction with other members at the meeting. Hope everyone is staying safe from this Covid-19. Wes Richardson, now living in the greater Cleveland area.

Gregory McGill

We have been trying to revive some of that interaction on the weekly Zoom meetings, next one is this Saturday at 11am Pacific time. for more info click on this: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/308212-zoom-ti-99ers-pandemic-4a-club/

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:09 AM wrr0 via groups.io <wrr0=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just received the e-mail to join. I was very active in the Bluegrass 99ers, Lexington, KY, and went to some of the TI-Chips, and Northcoast 99ers, both in Cleveland, OH. I still have my system, but have not turned it on for several months. I guess what I miss the most was the interaction with other members at the meeting. Hope everyone is staying safe from this Covid-19. Wes Richardson, now living in the greater Cleveland area.

SHIFT838

I’ll be putting this on my calendar.  Hopefully I can make it.

We have been trying to revive some of that interaction on the weekly Zoom meetings, next one is this Saturday at 11am Pacific time. for more info click on this: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/308212-zoom-ti-99ers-pandemic-4a-club/

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:09 AM wrr0 via groups.io <wrr0=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just received the e-mail to join. I was very active in the Bluegrass 99ers, Lexington, KY, and went to some of the TI-Chips, and Northcoast 99ers, both in Cleveland, OH. I still have my system, but have not turned it on for several months. I guess what I miss the most was the interaction with other members at the meeting. Hope everyone is staying safe from this Covid-19. Wes Richardson, now living in the greater Cleveland area.

Timothy Stark

I just moved from old yahoo groups to this new group.  I am happy to see this group on groups.io now.

Tim