Re: Hello world

Gregory McGill

We have been trying to revive some of that interaction on the weekly Zoom meetings, next one is this Saturday at 11am Pacific time. for more info click on this: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/308212-zoom-ti-99ers-pandemic-4a-club/

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:09 AM wrr0 via groups.io <wrr0=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just received the e-mail to join. I was very active in the Bluegrass 99ers, Lexington, KY, and went to some of the TI-Chips, and Northcoast 99ers, both in Cleveland, OH. I still have my system, but have not turned it on for several months. I guess what I miss the most was the interaction with other members at the meeting. Hope everyone is staying safe from this Covid-19. Wes Richardson, now living in the greater Cleveland area.

Join ti99-4a@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.