TI-99/4a computer and compatibles email list email@example.comThis is a list server dedicated to the TI-99/4A and Geneve 9640 Computers, and anything related to them. This is not a site for discussing PC's, unless there is somehow a TI-99/4A connection, such as with emulators.
As the TI-99/4A List Server is meant to be a friendly place to visit, all prospective members MUST fill out the information form automatically sent when they apply in order to be approved.
Please note that most functions of this group have been moved to the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org with the exception of this E-Mail list server.
-- LIST SERVER GUIDELINES --
Keep your comments civil - The Administrator reserves the right to remove comments that are obscene, profane, abusive, hateful, racist, spam or otherwise inappropriate. If you see such comments, report them to us by by emailing the Administrator. If you don't agree with a comment, debate it - don't start a Flame War!
"On Topic" subjects include:
1) Anything dealing with the TI-99/4A and/or Geneve 9640 including emulators, programs, programming, hardware, problems, solutions, and so forth.
2) Anything related to people being able to connect to eGroups and fully use its resources; including non-TI operating systems and/or browsers and the like.
3) As the TI Community, we are in reality one big FAMILY, right? As part of that family we are interested in joyous events (marriages, births, etc.) and not so joyous events (illnesses and deaths). As a family, we all want to be informed of other's joys and sorrows.
4) Jokes. What's wrong with an occasional piece of humor? We all need to have our spirits lifted every now
- 133 Members
- 20 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.